Mazars Nigeria is seeking experienced professionals for the following position:
- Must be a member of the Nigerian Bar Association.
- Over 11 years of experience in corporate/commercial practice.
- Ability to perform technical consultations and reviews.
- Excellent communication skills (oral/written).
- Excellent presentation and writing skills.
- A legal content writer.
- Perform legal and secretarial duties.
- Manage the firm’s internal review and quality procedures for the department.
- Stay current on industry developments related to engagement standards that impact our business.
- Continuously consult with the firm’s personnel regarding compliance with professional standards.
- Monitor the firm’s compliance with the Mazars Group Quality and Risk Manual/Policy.
- Perform Quality Control reviews on engagements.
- Multitask, perform well under pressure, and deliver quality client service with accuracy and in a timely manner.