- The role is client-focused and involves planning, supervising and delivering IT audit and assurance-based engagements for clients, with a focus on audit quality.
- The role entails being responsible for completing all aspects of the engagement lifecycle, including engagement execution and delivering, supervision and coaching of junior staff, transferring technical knowledge, writing reports, and communicating with engagement Managers and Partners.
- The role also has operational accountability and responsibility for the quality of the work in performing information technology audit and assurance assignments.
- Minimum of Second Class (Upper Division) Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline
- Recognized relevant qualification (e.g. CISA, CISSP, CEH, CISM etc)
Specific Duties And Responsibilities
- Work with IT Audit leadership in delivering technology risk services
- Performs Network and Web Application Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration tests within the parameters defined by rules of engagement.
- Provide detailed reports on the findings of network and application penetration tests including mitigation and remediation activities.
- Generate new work for the team through actively leading sales and proposal activity within the markets in conjunction with the IT Audit leadership team.
- Plan and execute the day-to-day activities of IT audit and assurance engagements
- Complete task and deliverables to a high-quality standard as part of the audit – while working with an agreed plan, budget and quality
- Assist with scoping, financial management, delivery risk management and the initial review of deliverables
- Keep Managers and Partners informed of significant developments and progress on the engagement
- Coaching, mentoring and developing team members, both on and off engagements, and contributing to practice management (e.g. training and knowledge sharing).
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships across a range of clients and prospects.
- Identify and use the most appropriate technology tools to complete and document audit work
- Help identify performance improvement opportunities for assigned clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills exceptional interpersonal skills; able to gain the confidence and respect of senior-level colleagues
- Promote a collaborative culture encouraging constructive working relationships with the audit team and others
Experience And Background
- Hands-on knowledge of Network Security and Controls, Vulnerability Assessments and penetration testing in an enterprise environment.
- Experience in use of IT security tools such as Kali Linux, Wireshark, BurpSuite, Python etc
- Experience with Analytics tools such as ACL, SQL, and python/R data analytics frameworks
- Ability to identify and assess complex IT risks and controls, to relate them to the wider business environment and express opinions clearly to all levels of staff
- Strong project management skills including being able to manage multiple assignments simultaneously, to manage teams effectively, and to deliver projects on time and to budget.
- Proven experience (over 3 years) of successfully delivering and managing a large IT audit external audit portfolio and assurance services (including external / internal audits) to clients preferably a Big Four firm.
- Experience of auditing application controls for a range of business processes within industry sectors
- Experience in business analysis and understanding of core business processes within industry sectors
- Able to add value to assignments through an analytical approach to work, and adept at challenging existing processes to identify and implement smarter ways of working.
- Experience in the identification and communication of IT audit findings to senior management and clients
- Strong teamwork ability and able to work independently
Apply within : firstname.lastname@example.org