Mazars Nigeria is seeking experienced professionals for the following positions:
Associate, Transfer Pricing Services
- Assist in the delivery of transfer pricing projects (i.e. transfer pricing documentation & compliance, transfer pricing audit support, transfer pricing advisory, drafting of policies, contracts and agreements.
- Prepares TP returns
- Conducts TP diagnostic for clients.
- Manage clients' portfolio in the area of transfer pricing.
- Be involved in transfer pricing advisory projects and related tasks as and when require
Requirements – Abilities, Skills and Knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field is necessary.
- Master’s in taxation or similar fields is an added advantage
- Minimum of 2 years of related work experience in tax/transfer pricing.
- Must be a member of ICAN/ACCA/CITN
- Strong time and project management skills
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Good communication, research and report writing skills are very necessary
Send your application to Recruitment@mazars.com.ng