We are seeking experienced professionals for the following positions:
Associate - Audit & Assurance Services
- Lead, supervise, coach and evaluate engagement teams on financial audits applying the ISAs
- Preparation and first level review of IFRS financial statements.
- Serve as effective liaison and representative between the firm and the client.
- Solve all complex auditing issues within the framed time
- Proactively interact with key client’s management to gather information, resolve problems, and make recommendations for business and process improvements.
- Provide updates on status of audit engagements.
- Demonstrate professional demeanor towards duties and responsibilities, particularly with regard to independence, professional ethics, and the exercise of professional judgment.
Requirements – Abilities, Skills and Knowledge
- Minimum of Second Class Upper in Accounting, Economics or Finance discipline
- ACA / ACCA qualification
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience
- Have deep technical knowledge and understanding of the application of relevant International Financial Reporting Standards
- Excellent research and analytical skills
- Effective communication skills
- Ability and maturity to resolve conflicts on engagements
- Good analytical and organisational abilities
- Possess the ability and maturity to resolve conflicts on engagements
- A demonstrated ability to take responsibility, work autonomously and use initiative, especially when working to tight deadlines
- Ability to perform and deliver on multiple commitments concurrently with ease and professionalism.
Send your application to email@example.com