- Cooperation during the strategic development of the defined lines of accounting services.
- Responsibility for work of own team.
- Contact person for communication with defined portfolio of clients.
- Acquisition of skill in building long-term relations with clients.
- Resolving complex assignments and evaluating their impact on all affected areas.
- Delegation of work to Seniors / Associates and control of their output.
- Continuous evaluation of team members (feedback).
- Technical management of seniors and associates’ responsibilities for their learning and development.
- Cooperation for maintaining a high technical and formal standard of provided services.
- Cooperation in the preparation and implementation of marketing activities in own service line.
- Responsibility for business development activities in own service line.
- Acquisition and active use of networking skills to maintain client relation and enhance business development activities.
- Participation in meetings with potential clients.
- Support and co-creation of MAZARS company culture, cooperation while achieving group objectives.
- Preparation and presentation of internal training.
- Achievement of expert level of technical knowledge within tax, accounting, consulting, and advisory specialisation.
- Coordinate the work of several teams within given specialisation.
- Develops on a technical and product level, the defined part of the given line of tax, accounting, consulting and advisory services.
- Effectively manages the assigned client portfolio.
- Adoption of principles of cross-selling within the firm.
Education achieved: University degree and professional qualification (ICAN, ACCA)
Experience: at least 5 years
Specific knowledge and skills:
- Strong technical skills and knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Very high expertise within specialisation, comprehension of market, or Industry.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, and Accounting software
- Knowledge in Tax, Consulting and advisory, Control measures.
- Demonstrate understanding of key concepts and principles related to process improvements, project management and change management.
Send your application to Recruitment@mazars.com.ng