Mazars operates a complete range of regulatory services that are necessary in order to assist our clients in fulfilling both the statutory and commercially prudent requirements of corporate affairs.
We render practical and technical support to our clients on all aspects of corporate compliance, administration, corporate governance and general corporate matters.
We ensure compliance with relevant statutes, regulations and best practices through guidance and company secretarial support / advice to our clients.
In addition to company secretarial work, we also provide the following services;
- Advising various clients on company’s compliance requirements and company secretarial procedures.
- Attending annual general meetings, board of directors meetings and board committee meetings for various clients.
- Preparation and completion minutes of the various meetings.
- Facilitating transfer of shares, increasing capital, allotments, rights issues, bonus issues etc.
- Completing and filing of statutory documents with the registrar of companies relating to share transfers, annual returns, change in directorships, change of name etc.
- Drafting of shareholders agreements.
- Addressing all corporate governance issues for our various clients.
- Other duties include preparation of bank resolutions and other documentation for various banks.
- Maintaining register of members for various clients.
- Preparation of Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) documents and listing of Public Companies.