Tailored services, technical excellence, confidentiality and ethical behaviour build the long-lasting relationships we share with our clients, whether large groups, mid-caps or private equity investors.
Mazars Financial Advisory Services has a dedicated team of professionals within the Mazars partnership, supported by the expertise of Mazars' auditors, consultants and tax experts in Europe, Asia, the United States, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa.
A dedicated senior partner assigned to your particular project, coordinates sector and profession specific expertise within Mazars in order to provide you with a personalized service.
Corporate Finance Advisory
At Mazars, we manage your financial transactions.
Mazars corporate finance advisers guide your financial transaction to a successful outcome.
We have worked with organisations across many different sectors from owner-managed businesses to international companies and Private Equity Funds.
Our advisory teams will work with you through the whole process until the deal is complete – through a sale, merger or acquisition.
We support you with:
- Acquisitions - corporate acquisitions/mergers and acquisitions and management led transactions such as: management buy-out (MBO), management buy-in (MBI) and buy-in management buy-out (BIMBO)
- Disposals - corporate divestment programmes, non-core business disposal (spin-off, carve-out) and retirement sales
- Raising funds - selecting the right type of funding (debt, equity or a mix, IPO) and developing an attractive proposition to potential funders
- Valuations - an objective and independent service.
At Mazars we assist you with acquisition due diligence and vendor due diligence.
Acquisition due diligence
At Mazars we assist you with the management of acquisition processes.
Mazars Transaction Services supports you at every stage of your project by:
- Gaining an understanding of the performance of your target company.
- Identifying and analyzing the business, cash and key value drivers behind the acquisition price.
- Identifying potential risks,
- Maximizing financial and tax positions,
- Helping to draft price adjustment or warranty and indemnity clauses, then implementing them.
- Conducting a post-acquisition audit and preparing your opening balance sheet.
Vendor due diligence
We also help you handle sales processes.
Mazars Transaction Services can also support you at every stage of your project by:
- Identifying and prioritizing factors to increase the business value,
- Compiling pro forma financial information,
- Analyzing past performance and building or reviewing a business plan,
- Organizing and managing data to showcase information,
- Providing guidance at each phase of the negotiation process,
- Maximizing your financial and tax positions,
- Helping to draft a price adjustment or warranty and indemnity clause,
- Helping to manage any potential litigation and claims processes.
At Mazars we help you with your business restructuring issues. If you find that your business is struggling, you will want to get to grips with any operational issues and get back to making a profit. Your business may need some restructuring, whether by improving your organizational structure or making internal operations more efficient.
Mazars performs an operations review to identify operational inefficiencies, saving costs and reducing overheads. We will look at unprofitable business segments, divisions or affiliates and any weaknesses in systems, procedures and controls.
We help you during restructuring by:
- Defining and implementing an overall strategic turnaround and restructuring plan.
- Preparing a priority timeline for restructuring.
- Providing operational consultation at each stage of the restructuring.
- Providing consultation services addressing bankruptcy issues.
We will also help you avoid future risk situations by:
- Helping you understand the causes of the company’s past shortfalls.
- Assessing your business’ short-term and long-term viability,
- Preparing short and long-term financial projections and cash flows.
- Developing operational tools and reports,
- Searching for business partners and merger or acquisition opportunities.