Mazars Nigeria (formerly called Ojike and Partners), has been in existence for over 40 years. Established indigenously in June 1975, our growth has been continuous and disruptive, with steady guidance from professional and discerning leaders who are committed to building a sustainable brand legacy.
We are an internationally integrated and independent organisation, specialising in audit and assurance, accountancy, advisory, tax, and legal services. We assist clients of all sizes, from SMEs to mid-caps and global conglomerates as well as start-ups and public bodies at every stage of their development.
Key dates in our history
- 1975: Ojike, Okechukwu & Co (The firm) established in Lagos, Nigeria
- 1980: Port Harcourt and Kano offices opened
- 2011: Mazars launched its presence in Nigeria
- 2016: The firm changed its name to Ojike & Partners
- 2018: Abuja office was set up bringing the total number of offices to four
- 2019: The Firm joined Mazars integrated partnership on 1 January
Although we are independent, we have unlimited access to the resources of the global partnership which harnesses expertise built across various international hubs. Hence, our integrated partnership offers our clients a source of limitless opportunities to obtain value-added services at the highest quality. Our local expertise and strategic locations across Nigeria enable us to flexibly provide substantial outreach relevant to your challenges and our ecosystem.
Currently, with over ninety professionals (including 3 partners and a director) across our branches in Lagos, Kano, Port Harcourt, and Abuja, we consider our company size and professionalism to be our greatest strategic advantage.